Are you struggling with imposter syndrome, burnout, or an inability to embrace your unique leadership that the world needs? Do you swallow your voice or wonder if you’re being the biggest contribution you can be?
Do you find it challenging to give yourself the same care and attention you give others? Find difficulties in embodying boundaries and moving towards a life that would offer greater safety, joy, intimacy, creativity, and connection?
Does fear and anxiety hold you back? Are you often sabotaging or dissatisfied with relationships or the life that is calling you?
Do you wish you could more clearly communicate and find alignment with others? Are you ready to claim your most powerful, intuitive, and authentic self?
I offer embodied healing, trauma-informed individual and relational coaching, including couples, families, and small teams (5 folks or less). Many of my clients are BIPOC activists, creatives, healers, movement builders; LGBQ and TGNC femmes; disabled folks; survivors of (sexual) violence and those struggling with depression or (C)PTSD. Please note: While I have a lot of experience in working with trauma in various communities, I am NOT a licensed therapist. Above all else, listen closely to the wisdom of your intuition and heart when exploring working with any healer, guide, coach, or therapist.
I have seen how easily oppression, violence, and the abuse of power cause trauma- which can greatly get in the way of what we most yearn for in our lives and the livelihood of our communities- if we don’t intentionally take the time to heal or course-correct. I am grateful to share these healing and trauma release modalities, learned over the last ten years with experienced teachers, that have been transformative for my own healing. I integrate these healing modalities and approaches to create a trust-building space where I can hold you and help you expand, where magic and ah-ha moments can be found:
- Processwork / Process-oriented psychology
- dreamwork (life dreams, visioning, night dreams)
- creative and body-based approaches to moving towards your highest purpose
- inviting in the sub-conscious wisdom that is trying to speak with you – including amplifying body and creative wisdom that is otherwise too subtle to notice.
- supporting clearer communication, through conflict, in teams and relationships
- chronic pain and body symptoms and how they may illuminate life patterns
- helping you feel sensations and feelings in a right-sized way that allow your body and system know it’s safe to do this work
- accessing and creating more spaciousness for joy and love
- shifting stuck patterns and creating healthier patterning
- expanding capacity to feel more and be in intentional action
- Attachment Theory: secure, anxious-ambivalent, disorganized, avoidant
- communicating in ways that are direct to the heart (and the heart of the matter)
- how to support your relational ‘type’, and the types of those you care about
- Grounding Practices
- mindfulness and meditation, breathwork, body or environmental scans
- song or art practices, or other rituals to support relief and trauma release in our sessions
I offer free intake coaching sessions to help clarify if I am the best fit for your healing journey. Please be in touch with questions or to schedule with me.
(last updated 9/2021)