Saltwater Liberation Art (prints, shirts, stickers, more) is carried by Milk Thistle Apothecary, a gallery, workshop space, & home to the only zine library in the high-desert.
PAST BOOKSTORES & SHOPS CARRYING SALTWATER LIBERATION ART
Antiquated Future: online store, zine distro, pop-up shop, and tape label that operates out of Portland, Oregon
- Antigone Bookstore, 411 N 4th Avenue, (520) 792-3715.
- Concept Forty Seven, 4727 Telegraph Avenue, (510) 225-4088.
- Owl N Wood, 45 Grand Ave, (510) 579-1439.
- Resurrect, 4135 Piedmont Ave, (510) 653-8716.
- Show & Tell Concept Shop, 1300 Clay St, (510) 912-4118.
- Spectator Books, 4163 Piedmont Ave, (510) 653-7300.
- Walden Pond Books, 3316 Grand Ave, Oakland, (510) 832-4438.
- Canyon Market, 2815 Diamond St, Glen Park Area, (415) 586-9999.
- Scarlet Sage Apothecary, 1173 Valencia St, (415) 821-0997.
- Red Emma’s Bookstore, 30 W North Ave, (443) 602-7611. Amazing worker cooperative radical bookstore, vegan/vegetarian restaurant, and coffee roaster in Baltimore.
- Tulani Rose, 4201 Cass Ave, Midtown, (313) 832-2477. Sharon the store owner is an incredible light. It’s easy to spend hours in this boutique/gallery!
- Ancestry Books 2205 Lowry Ave N, (612) 521-4090. Ancestry Books is a third place dedicated to re-centering the narratives of Indigenous authors and authors of color.
- Bindlestiff Books, 4530 Baltimore Ave, (215) 662-5780.
- Mariposa Food Co-Op, 4824 Baltimore Ave, (215) 729-2121.
- Moon & Arrow, 754 S 4th St, (215) 469-1448.
- Weavers Way Chestnut Hill, 8424 Germantown Avenue, 215-866-9150.
Your affirmations for unicorns postcard sits in a little frame on my desk and while it’s always been lovely and affirming, the past few months have been very difficult for me, and there have been many times where it has felt like this card has held me in quiet, vulnerable moments when I’ve been at my lowest. THANK YOU… the effect it’s had for me feels big.
You must be logged in to post a comment.